Aims and Scope
Knowledge Graph deals with fragmented knowledge from heterogeneous, autonomous information sources for complex and evolving relationships, in addition to domain expertise. The IEEE International Conference on Knowledge Graph (ICKG), provides a premier international forum for presentation of original research results in Knowledge Graph opportunities and challenges, as well as exchange and dissemination of innovative, practical development experiences. The conference covers all aspects of Knowledge Graph, including algorithms, software, platforms, and applications for knowledge graph construction, maintenance, and inference. ICKG 2022 draws researchers and application developers from a wide range of Knowledge Graph related areas such as knowledge engineering, big knowledge, big data analytics, statistics, machine learning, pattern recognition, data mining, knowledge visualization, high performance computing, and World Wide Web. By promoting novel, high quality research findings, and innovative solutions to challenging Knowledge Graph problems, the conference seeks to continuously advance the state-of-the-art in Knowledge Graph.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings by the IEEE Computer Society. Awards will be conferred at the conference on the authors of the best paper and the best student paper . High quality papers will be invited for a special issue of Knowledge and Information Systems Journal in an expanded and revised form . In addition, at least 8 quality papers will be invited for a special issue of Data Intelligence Journal in an expanded and revised form with at least 30% difference.
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
· Foundations, algorithms, models, and theory of Knowledge Graph processing.
· Knowledge engineering with big data.
· Machine learning, data mining, and statistical methods for Knowledge Graph science and engineering.
· Acquisition, representation and evolution of fragmented knowledge.
· Fragmented knowledge modeling and online learning.
· Knowledge graphs and knowledge maps.
· Knowledge graph security, privacy and trust.
· Knowledge graphs and IoT data streams.
· Geospatial knowledge graphs.
· Ontologies and reasoning.
· Topology and fusion on fragmented knowledge.
· Visualization, personalization, and recommendation of Knowledge Graph navigation and interaction.
· Knowledge Graph systems and platforms, and their efficiency, scalability, and privacy.
· Applications and services of Knowledge Graph in all domains including web, medicine, education, healthcare, and business.
· Big knowledge systems and applications.
· Crowdsourcing, deep learning and edge computing for graph mining.
· Rule and relationship discovery in knowledge graph computing.
You can also select the following Track Topics
· Track01: Machine Learning and Knowledge Graphs.
· Track02: Reasoning with Knowledge Graphs.
· Track03: Knowledge Graph Analytics and Applications.
· Track04: Knowledge Graphs and NLP.
· Track05: Knowledge graphs for Explainable AI.
· Track06: Multimodal Knowledge Graphs.
· Track07: Social Network and Representation Learning.
· Track08: Knowledge Graphs for Cultural Heritage.
· Track09: Knowledge Graphs for Geospatial Information Systems.
· Track10: Domain Knowledge Graphs.
· Track11: Knowledge Graphs for Education.
Track12: Big Knowledge Systems.
Paper submissions should be no longer than 8 pages, in the IEEE 2-column format , including the bibliography and any possible appendices. Submissions longer than 8 pages will be rejected without review. All submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee based on technical quality, relevance to Knowledge Graph, originality, significance, and clarity. You can choose to identify a Track Topic number in your submission title (e.g., your_paper_title-Track01) during submission.
All manuscripts are submitted as full papers and are reviewed based on their scientific merit. The reviewing process is confidential. There is no separate abstract submission step. There are no separate industrial, application, or poster tracks. Manuscripts must be submitted electronically in online submission system. We do not accept email submissions.
LaTeX and Word Templates
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for U.S. Letter as template for your submission. These include LaTeX and Word.
Proudly powered by IEEE ICKG 2022